Etude house is a south korean cosmetic company founded in 1966, based in Seoul, Korea. It has more than 200 branches all over the world, including 2 branches in the middle east, in Dubai and Kuwait. Etude means study or practice in french.
korean beauty standards have become a noted feature in the makeup industry. Korean beauty prioritizes a slim pale face, V shaped jaw line, small lips, straight eyebrows, flawless skin & larger eyes.
A big focus of korean skin care is light flawless skin, in order to achieve a perfectly even skin tone, korean women often do extensive routines including: makeup remover, double cleanser (combined oil and water based), exfoliator, toner, essence (hydrating concentrate), treatments (booster, serum, ampoules) , sheet masks, eye cream, moisturizer and sun screen.
Recent korean trends:
People in korea are moving away from flashy false lashes toward a low key natural lash look by simply curling their natural lashes and applying an even coat of mascara.
Velvety matte lips in fun vibrant colors are trendy nowadays, especially pink and coral shades.
Koreans also use corals not only as lipsticks but as eyeshadows & blush as well.
When applying blush koreans are focusing on applying it on the apple of the cheeks for a more youthful look.
I will share with you some of the Etude house products that i really liked and i highly recommend for you to try yourselves. these products actually does the effects it claimed, some of it comes in really cute packaging.
- Wonder pore skin care products
2. cherry lip gel patch
3. Nose, eye, chin patches
4. AC clean up (spot treatment for the breakouts)
5. Fix and Fix Primer
6. double lasting foundation
7. Play 101 stick (highlighting and contouring)
8. Fix and fix transluscent powder
9. Etude house Cookie Blush (look at this cute packaging)
9.Drawing eyebrow pencils
10. Curl fix mascara
11. Etoinette Lipstick (again just look at the elegant packaging!)
12. Perfumes (very clean and fresh, available also as roll on that you can carry with you in your purse to stay refreshed all day long)
That’s all for today’s post. I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading.